_______________________________________________ [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
I am running FreeBSD 4.6 and top does not show consistent data (at least in my understanding). The cpu states line shows the percent of time in user state. I would expect the percent processor used by all the active processes to add up to something close to that. (single processor machine). However, it never seems to come close. Often it will show 25% user and the sums of the active processes utilizations will be around 2%. Other times it will show 2% user and the sum of the processes is over 10%. Is top wacky or is my understanding wrong?
- Wisdom of automating upgrades Peter Risdon
- Re: Wisdom of automating upgrades Vince Hoffman
- Re: Wisdom of automating upgrades Stephen Liu
- Re: Wisdom of automating upgrades Peter Risdon
- Re: Wisdom of automating upgrades Robert Huff