Hi FreeBSDers, I have a simple question.

What scheme for securing LAN is better?

                                    Internet

Apache          _____ FreeBSD ____LAN

Web Server                Firewall

or

                                   Internet

                                   FreeBSD

                                   Firewall

                                   Apache

                                    Web Server

                                   FreeBSD

                                   Firewall

                                      LAN

What are advantages and disadvantages of two?

I know that is much more important how tuned Firewalls, Web Server and workstations
behind are.

Is there any difficulty for workstations that should works in Internet, because of two
Firewalls?