hi,
i try to install a freebsd miniinstall distribution on my laptop compaq armada
4150T with 2GB disk space, from dos partition, everything was work OK until
the installation begin copy the files to a created freebsd partition. On this
space is some bad clusters, and therefore installation will irretrievably
stop. My question is, it is possible that installation skip the badblocks and
write data only on good clusters ? I try to install bsd by many ways already
the fifth day and i dont want resign just now before finish line.

Thanks