Hi,

Two questions:

I have an nfs mount mounted without -i or -s (stoopid me!), just plain mount server:/fs /lfs. This was over a WAN connection, and of course the connection server<->client broke somehow, and now the mount is stale. This naturally means that I cannot do ls -l / , since it hangs forever. Now the question: is there any way to unstale this, so the machine can go back to normal again, without a reboot?

I should really do this mount with tcp, of course, but found no way to get a running nfsd to also start accepting tcp (nfsd runs with "-n 6 -u", no -t). Is there a way to tell a running nfsd to start accepting tcp connections?

Thanks,
Palle