This is a minor annoyance, but since I haven't seen anyone else comment
on it I figure I should throw it out and see.

When selecting any menu in firefox 0.9 (and 0.9_1), both the focus
highlight and the menu title appear as a solid white bar with no text.
Has anyone seen this?  Any ideas on whether the problem lies within
firefox or maybe gnome themes?  I'm using the "Simple" theme unchanged
from its default, but a lot of gnome components were included in my
update yesterday.

--
Steve Tremblett