Hi,

My gateway machine runs windows xp. Using zoneedit's nameservers am pointing a domain at my ip address and then using apache's reverse proxy pointing requests to an account running on my FBSD 3.8 box. Of course am running apache servers on both the gateway and fbsd boxes.

Anyway, this part seems to be working fine. However I would also like to be able to remotely ftp to the website account from the web.

IOW zoneedit is pointing to my gateway's ip addr for mysite.com. My gateway box's httpd.conf file has a virtualhost set up for mysite.com with ProxyPass & ProxyPassReverse directives sending requests for http://mysite.com to the virtualhost mysite on the fbsd box. The gateway hosts file establishes that mysite is on the fbsd box.

Now I'd like to ftp to mysite.com and have my gateway send that request right over to my fbsd box.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal