You want XLeds. (I haven't used it on BSD yet.) For reference, read Cryptonomicon, by Neal Stephenson.

 -- Ted

On Jun 18, 2004, at 12:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hey,

I've been trying to find a program on the ports that allows me to change
the state of the keyboard LEDs. I want to put the keyboard on the room
wall and make a script to call a program which makes leds blink according
to the kind of traffic being blocked on the firewall. I want a program
like:

blink 1 - blinks num lock
blink 2 - blinks caps lock
blink 3 - blinks scroll lock

If there isn't such a program on the ports, perhaps someone with the
knowledge to write this program could do it ? I don't touch C for many
many years and couldn't find any function to do this.

Any help appreciated! :-)

Regards,

Hugo

-- www.6s-gaming.com