Ray Seals wrote:

Anyone had any experience with LiveCD?  I'm trying to run it and I get
an error about an expected "then" at line 298.

When i was at the supermarket there was a line 298, there was indeed an error, well a pretty error, a nice young lady who was in the way, not that i hated that but...

No really, where does that error occur? when starting up? after what messages does it occur? What version are you running, when did you take it of the site etc?

Cheers!

p.s the girl was really nice , and actually did exist, only on another line ;)
--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reporter DSINet                |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Projectleader Mostly-Harmless  |[EMAIL PROTECTED]