Bill Sawyer wrote:
I had the same problem. I think it was a tk port, if I recall correctly.
The only way I could fix it was to rm -drv /usr/ports & rm my refuse file, then cvsup
again. After that, portsdb -Uu ran properly (though it took forever).
I had the same problem recently since I was blocking all non-english
ports in my refuse file. Just as was mentioned above, I removed it.
But, I didn't bother to remove my recently cvsup'ed ports collection
(sans other lang). I just edited my refuse file to allow alternate
lang ports back in and re-cvsup'ed. Afterward, my portsdb -uU also
So, basically what I'm saying is that I'd try the above recommendation
but without rm-ing /usr/ports. This should save some download time.
Plus, if for some reason it doesn't work, you can always clean out your
ports dir later.
EMAIL: REPLY TO NEWSGROUP
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"