I keep my source up to date using cvsup.  However, I've recently encountered errors
when building my world.  In particular, the make buildworld breaks while attempting to
build groff.  I've sent several emails from my home email address, but they keep
bouncing.  I don't have the exact error message with me at work; I'll have to send
that tonight after work.  However, I was curious to see if anyone else had problems
building their world and was experiencing the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Bill Sawyer
Information Systems