Hi Dave,

dave wrote:
Hello,
A while back i tried installing the tripwire port, but it reported as
broken. I was wondering is anyone using this on 5.2.1?
Thanks.
Dave.

Well, i am not going to answer your question since i dont run tripwire...
What i do run is AIDE, which does the same (keeps checksums of files in a db and checks them)..
I don't know if you want to run it, but here it is

/usr/ports/security/aide

Cheers

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reporter DSINet                |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Projectleader Mostly-Harmless  |[EMAIL PROTECTED]