On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 06:22:54PM -0700, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
> I have a UPS with a USB interface. There isn't a specific UPS driver in
> FreeBSD beyond uhid. If I were to connect the UPS's interface port
> without having a driver attached, is it still possible to talk to the
> device in some way? I ask because I'm helping get nut (sysutils/nut)
> working for USB UPSes under FreeBSD.
Maybe your question is outdated, but since noone answered yet.
- You can enhance our uhid driver
- You can write your own driver
- You can do raw control transfers via /dev/usb*
- You can also do raw control and pipe trandfers if ugen takes the
- You can use libusb for portable (Linux, ...) device access via ugen
B.Walter BWCT http://www.bwct.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"