On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:15:36 -0700
Dan Finn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could someone provide me with the correct syntax for burning bin/cue
> files using cdrdao.  I read through the man page but it doesnt' seem
> to recognize my .cue file as a toc file.
>
> I am trying:
> cdrdao write -v /home/dfinn/videos/CD1/CD1.cue
> but getting:
> ERROR: Missing toc-file
>
> Will this burn them in VCD format so that they will play in my home dvd player?
>
> Thanks
> Dan

Hi Dan,

What I sucessfully use is:

  cdrdao write --device 2,1,0 --driver generic-mmc --speed 8 --eject foo.cue

but some of that may need adjusted depending on your hardware.  The
Handbook has some information on finding which scsi device it is.

Also, you may need to be in the same directory as the .cue file
since the cue file does specify the .bin file to use.  In all
probability, it will not have the path you show in your example.
Open the .cue file with your favorite editor and you'll see what
I mean.

Best regards,

Randy