I've been having some trouble with a new server I just installed FreeBSD onto for the
first time.  I stick "-h" into /boot.config as I've done on other machines so as to
get it to start up with an accessable serial console.  However, while I get the
following messages:

/boot.config: -h

BTX loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.01

That comes out the screen, and nothing more.  Nothing ever comes out the serial
console.  Furthermore, the system doesn't seem to boot up.  There isn't any heavy disk
activity after this and it never binds to its IP address.  I've tinkered some with the
serial port settings in the BIOS, suspecting it to be a BIOS issue, but wasn't able to
figure anything out.  I was able to use the serial ports for the same purpose under
Red Hat 8 before I wiped it and stuck FreeBSD on there.

Any ideas?  Clues?

Thanks so much!