I'm thinking of replacing the 1 GB and 2 GB hard drives on my FBSD 4.8 machine with 4 GB and 6 GB hd's that have become available. Is there a way to do this which will be worth the trouble? Considering the FBSD box isn't highly configured or busy right now is it better to just start from scratch?

The box is networked and there is lots of spare hd space on other network hd's, so I could easily transfer the data over before swapping out the current drives.

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal