Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
Hi list,

I wonder if you could help me analyze a problem using different storage devices in Ultrabay on a IBM Thinkpad T41?

Primary HD installed with FreeBSD -current, sources are from June 26th.
Secondary HD in Ultrabay Slim with Win XP

If I swap the secondary(XP) HD for a CDRW it's fine up until single user mode but as son as the system enters multiuser it stops. If this is a known problem, please let me know if there a a fix, or, what more information can I provide to amalyze it further?
I'm prepared to do whatever to help to solve this!

Hmmm, apparently there is a "freebsd-mobile" list where this topic already came up. Sorry for the littering...