Folks,

        After a year I'm finally upgrading DNS servers, and having
        a bad time getting sendmail and dhcp to work.  I may finally
        have dhcp woking on ns1.thought.org.   ping works and my
        /var/log/maillog is filling up.  But on tao.thought.org,
        sendmail refuses to start.  Can anybody help me ith this?

        I'm swsapping out my Linksys NIC between my old DNS server
        and the new.  Wih the 10/100 card in the  old server,
        thinks work flwlessly; in the new they don't.

        Any ideas on what I need to configure, and hw?

        thanks,

        gary