Joshua Lewis wrote:

All documentation tells you when running CVSUP or installing FBSD from FTP
to use the FTP server closest to you.

So how do you determine the best server. I recall reading a post that said
run a command that will determine the closest server or fastest server near
you. I however lost the page I printed out and can't remember the web
address.

Any ideas how to find the fastest server near me?

/usr/ports/sysutils/fastest_cvsup

It will find the fastest ftp for you to download from.

Michael

--
Michael D. Whities
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

There are four colors of hats to watch for: Black, White, Grey, and Red.

The meanings are: Cracker, Hacker, Guru, and Victim.