On Sunday 11 July 2004 12:35, Sean Dicks wrote:
> I am only using dns forwarding. I already have default values in
> /etc/resolv.conf from my ISP, do I have to add my 2 others and delete
> the ones from the ISP or just leave it as is. I registered the domain
> today when I "whois rimouski-undernet.org" I see right nameservers on
> it. Doesn't that mean it has propagated?
>
> Sean

No, it doesn't.  I can successfully perform a whois from here on your domain,
but an nslookup/dig both fail.  Give it 72 hours to propagate across the net.
While the whois server for your domain is correct, the root servers for
the .org TLD have not been updated to know where to look for that domain's
information.

If it's still not working 3 days from now, let us know and we'll see if we can
help you from there.

--
Eric F Crist

Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry, and the world WILL turn.