Brett Wiggins wrote:
Hi all,
I have set up an internet gateway for my home network and have run into some problems. I got the gateway workibng by adding the following to my /etc/rc.conf.
ipfilter_enable="YES"
ipnat_enable="YES"
gateway_enable="YES"

I can ping the gateway and internet from machines on the home network but I cant
browse web pages or use ftp etc. Am I missing something from my config files or do I
need to run another program to provide internet services to my network?

Brett

Can you give us the contents of your /etc/ipnat.rules file (or whatever
you've called it)? Assuming you have a "default-allow" ipf ruleset I'd
say your problem is likely found in incorrect or nonexistent NAT rules.

Just a stab in the dark given that you didn't provide much info...

EB