The service is running. And I tried https://xx.xx.xxx.xxx:10000

I am still getting page can not be displayed.

I can not try localhost because it is a co-located server.

Any other idea's I appreciate any help

Thomas G. Knight
ADP - Data Center Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(801) 956-7449

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions,
including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
    -- Doug Larson

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:31:20 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just installed webmin on my server. It installed beautifully from ports
> and I kept the default settings. It is supposed to be running on port
10000
> however after starting the service and trying to connect to
> http://mydomain.com:10000 it is not found. I am running Apache 1.3 with
many
> virtual domains. Any idea's?

Make sure webmin is running:

% ps aux |grep webmin

If you don't see it, as root, type:

/usr/local/etc/webmin/start

or

cd /usr/local/etc/webmin
./start

Check your /var/log/messages as well, and try HTTPS as mclark suggested.

..D