Rob Lahaye wrote:

Hi,

I have just upgraded my mozilla install from ports collection to version 1.7.

Since then, mozilla seems to crash frequently (once a day or so) when
webbrowsing. When I then revisit the same page it crashed on, there is no
problem. This makes the error rather unreproducible.

I've experienced similar incidents where Mozilla 1.7 crashes while web-
browsing. The crash was easily reproducible on Mozilla, Galeon, and Firefox.
I would then access the same web page on my NT box and have no such
problems. I would guess the majority of crashes I encounter are due to
complex web page design.

Bob Perry

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0