Thanks,  I'm planning on downgrading to 4.9 or 4.8
when my new server arives. Since the problem can be
recreated on other machines I know it's not
hardward/networking issues. Just thought someone might
have a "fix" besides upgrading.. :)  The alpha version
was from the ports...

--- Matthew Seaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>