Quoting Ahmad Zulkarnain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi guys!

I'm a newbie runnin FreeBSD 5.2.1 on Clevo M22ES laptop. Sorry if my
question has been asked before. I have a built-in SmartLink modem (SiS
chipset) and I grabbed myself the official linux driver from their
website. Can I just compile the driver in FreeBSD? I'll be glad if
someone can point a howto sites fer it.

Thanks in advance.

What you want to do can't be done. The best you can do really is port the driver. The kernel internals/driver apis are totally different between linux and FreeBSD.

Ken