Hi all,

Anyone out there had any luck getting the Linux version of Oracle
8.1.7.4 running on FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9?  I have found a few docs on
the 'Net that talk about installing earlier versions, and one originally
in Russian that talks specifically about 8.1.7.4, but the only
translation of it I can get is machine-generated, and therefore misses
many points Russian usage, and leads to a, on the whole, brain-twisting
read...

If anyone has any hints, tips, tricks, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for the vagueness of the question.

Dan