> --- Osmany Guirola Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi people..
> > simple question
> > Where can i find a binary distribution of openoffice
> > for FreeBSD

> > "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> >
> Here you go:
> http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/

That is the easiest way.  But, note, that there is a minor error
 - probably a typo in the instructions/documentation.
Where it tells you to run '.../.../openoffice' to get things started and
 do setup, you have to run .../.../soffice instead unless that has been
changed or the instructions corrected recently.   Otherwise it works fine.
I think using the premade binary package doesn't get you some of the fonts.

////jerry