On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:14:32AM +0300, Radu MOLNAR wrote:

> Does the /usr/ports/www/mod_webapp port work with apache2?
> And if not is there any way of making it work?

I don't think so.  Looks like the www/mod_webapp port hasn't been
updated in a long time, and mod_webapp itself seems to be pretty much
dead in the water according to the Apache project.  From
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html:

   "mod_webapp which is very easy to configure, has a well defined
    protocol named WARP but it is no longer developped. BTW: It would
    be possible to implement the WARP protocol in JK2 ;-))"

Try www/mod_jk2-apache2 instead for the latest thing in Tomcat -
Apache connectors.

  http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/aphowto.html

        Cheers,

        Matthew