On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I had tried camcontrol rescan 0:0:2 without success and I just tried
> camcontrol rescan all without success.

on a particular Apacer multi-card reader, i needed to run camcontrol
rescan on all devices off that one bus, (0:0:1, 0:0:2, 0:0:3 et al) to
reset the reader when a new CF card was inserted. 'camcontrol rescan all'
didn't seem to do it then either. perhaps you could try this.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/