Hi,

I have a working jabber 1.4.3 install on FreeBSD 4.8 and I would like to provide my
office with a GUI. I'm not sure what webmin wants me to do with regards to a
jabber.xml file, jabber.sh and the jabber daemon. I start jabber with the standard
jabberd.sh script. Webmin is asking for the "path to jabber server program"
(jabber_daemon). The patch-jabber.xml file in the jabberport/files/ dir states
"Currently on FreeBSD jabberd is started with the -h option from /path/rc.d/jabber.sh.
You'll need to modify it.." I'm not clear on what webmin needs. Any help would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeanne