On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 04:05:18PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 04:56:00PM -0500, Hauan, David wrote:

        To reply to my last post: no joy.  I tried no kernel config,
        just selected  irq3 and the Default card addr of 0x0000.
        The installation floppies recognized the card and said it
        was initializing things, but same results:  I would up
        with only slip and ppp choices.

        I tried the full-screen intall option next.  Xircon ("xe")
        was't among the drivers in the Network list.  Is there a
        way of installing the xe driver from floppy?

        Or... ?

        thanks,

        gary

--