Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Risdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
To: To Stacey Roberts
Date: Tue, 27 Jul, 2004 22:56 BST
Subject: Re: apcupsd vs FreeBSD-5.2.x

> Stacey Roberts wrote:
> >Hi Peter,

Yes, I knew this..,

> If the numbering of the ports on your computer follows the same pattern,
> then serial port 1 would map to cuaa0.

Thanks for that clarification. I just thought that the pkg-message using cuaa1 was
somewhat strange as this is in effect serial 2 and not the first serial interface. I
would have thought that the example would have used the first (cuaa0) for the example
by default.

Cheers for this.

Regards,

Stacey