I'm having a problem setting up Samba(Ver 2.2.7a) on FreeBSD. Ive already set Samba up
on RedHAt and Mandrake with no issues.

I can see the icon for the FreeBSD share under Network Neighborhood but when it is
clicked I get the message:

The computer or sharename could not be found.
On the FreeBSD box if I run for example \\\\smbclient\\homes it prompts for a password
and I connect getting the smb: \> prompt.

Also, I can map a network drive thru windows explorer and this works fine as well as
testparm.

The following is the global section of my smb.conf file:
[global]
   hosts allow = 169.254.
   workgroup = FREEBSD
   printing = bsd
   printcap name = /etc/printcap
   encrypt passwords = yes
   load printers = yes
   guest account = pcguest
   remote announce = 169.254.190.255/FREEBSD
   security = share

Any idea where I'm going wrong ??

Stanley