Hello Everybody!

I'm having problems with PAM on my system (4.08).

I originally tried to update my source using CVSUP and
everything seemed to go fine...make buildworld, make
install world, make buildkernel, make
installkernel....but when I got to the mergemaster
part, I originally selected the 'Enter' option of
leaving the files as they were and editing them later.

I could not ever get the system to come up on 4.10 as
it would freeze at the 'waiting 15 seconds for SCSI
devices to settle' screen.

So I reverted all the source code back to 4.08,
recompiled everything and now everything works --
except PAM....

Any pointers on how to fix this????

Thanks for any info as I've googled on this and could
not find much except for documentation explaining on
how pam works....

Thanks for listening!

Mark Withers