Hello List:

 I have a small problem. I have a motherboard M754LMR (Model A631M of ALton) with agp
Ali 1631 chipset.
 This issue,  I saw it from 5.0-Release and including 4.8, 4.9 and 4.10. When the
kernel boots, it give me a panic.
 The portion of dmesg:

 npx0: <Math processor> on motherboard
 npx0: INT 16 interfaces
 pcib0:<Host to PCI Bridge> on motherboard
 pcib0:<PCI bus> on pcib0
 agp0:<Ali Generic host to PCI bridge> mem 0xD0000000-0xD7ffffff at device 0.0 on pci
 panic: contigmalloc1: size must not be 0
 Uptime: 0s
 Automatic reboot 15 second - press a key on the ....

I proved all bios config possible (I think) but it did not work. I proved upgrade the
flashrom and it did not work. I proved with a release newer, but the problem
persisted.I proved with another agp card but it did not work because the agp onboard
desabling is dynamic, and when the OS boots, it see the agp onboard too.The support's
page of the provider is down. www.pcware.com
Today, I'm using 4.10-Release-p2 without agp support in the kernel. I complied it with
the line "devide  agp" comented out, but I'd like to add it.

 Somebody knows if there will be some special config for this Bios whit this video
chipset ?
 It will be a bug ?
 Any idea ?

 Thank you in advance ..