> It's RELENG_5_2, not RELENG_5_2_1

Thanks all, :)   I did manage to try RELENG_5_2_1 and it did wack the
entire /usr/src directory after I had reloaded it from CD :) but that's ok
I did make a backup up my custom kernel file so I didn't lose anything
major. Just took a while waiting for the system to reload the files off
the Cd.

Not that it relates to this subject but reloading the files from the CD
image caused /etc/master.passwd to change, my users that I added to it
were gone so I had to re-add them .  This wasn't a big deal I was able to
fix that on my own.  :)

 --
Regards.

Paul R Culmo