On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 18:12, Jorn Argelo wrote:
That fixed it thanks, well as per my other message, im having to go back
to 5.2.1 because the gcc in -current breaks a couple of gnome ports
*really important to me as its all the programs i use lol*
| Glyn Tebbutt |            [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
|--------------'  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
|    Lisa, if you dont like your job you dont strike, |
| You just go in everyday and do it really half-assed |
|              Thats the American way. -Homer Simpson |