I am trying to get CVsup running on 4.10.

The handbook indicates it is easier to
install the package, so I went to the
package collection and installed
cvsup-16.1h

The package installation seemed to indicate
the target directory was /usr/ports/net/cvsup.
(this was a message asking me to confirm the
installation from /stand/sysinstall)

When I had finished the installation, I could
not run cvsup - command not found.

So I thought maybe I had to install from the
ports collection, so I cd'd to /usr/ports/net/cvsup
and ran Make.  That seemed to go OK.

Then I did a Make Install.  It stops with error
code 1. It says cvsup-16.1h already installed.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong in all this.
Can anyone spot what it is ?

(I realise that I shouldnt normally be installing
from a port just after a package install, but that
was just because I was out of ideas)

Thanks
Peter