try setting 'pnp os installed' to no in the bios, it's surprising how
many hardware problems that can fix.

* Egon Spengler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [0830 05:30]:
> maxlat=0x00(0ns)
>                intpin=a, irq=3
>                powerspec 2 supports D0 D1 D2 D3 current D0
>                map[10]: type 3, range 32, base 00000000, size 27,
> memory disabled
> and there it sits, requiring hard reboot to start up again. It appears
> to be related to the irq 3, which both one nic and my video card share,

I think i remember having problems with this if I used DRI - I assumed bog
standard displays didn't need a VGA interrupt, but DRI did - do you have an
'assign irq to vga' or similar bios setting?

--
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices.