Sam wrote:
Greetings,

I'm trying to get pccard networking up on my laptop (Thinkpad 600E).
Ifconfig -a doesn't show anything despite two cards plugged, and I
think this is why:

# dmesg | grep pccard
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
pccard1: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb1
pccard0: Card has no functions!
pccard1: Card has no functions!

I've seen a list message indicating that -current has fixed this.
Unfortunately no-networking precludes cvsup.

If -current indeed has a fix for this, can someone
either a) tell me where I can find a -current iso, or
b) tell me where I can get the latest pccard sources so I can
patch 5.2.1 -release myself?

Any other ideas warmly welcomed.

Cheers,

Sam

You can cvsup the src (not a wise move - unless you are a very experianced user) OR - wait a bit longer for 5.3-REL

--
Best regards,
Chris

If you have to park six blocks away, you will find two
new parking spaces right in front of the building
entrance.