eric wrote:

I have an IBM x306 with two serial ATA drives. Unfortunately the
installer for 5.2.1 comes up with "No disks found." Is there any
magic to get this machine to work?

Thanks.

The last install I did was at least a year ago. I want to say you can load or unload extra drivers for the installer before it begins. Just build the drivers for it on put it on a cd or floppy and loadem up before you start the installer. Does this sound right? Its been a load time since I have done this.