Hello,

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 08:01:47PM -0700, stheg olloydson wrote:

> What I would do is avoid the problem in the first place by not
> having a .qmail-default.

Without a .qmail-default, qmail's default behaviour is to _accept_ the
message and then _bounce_ it.  IMHO, this is _worse_ than (a) saving
the spam (which (I had hoped!) might be useful in other contexts), or
(b) piping it to the bit bucket.  Both (a) and (b) require a
.qmail-default.

Have I overlooked something really obvious here?  Is there a way
(preferably without patching it) to get qmail to _reject_ the mail
sent to non-existent addresses?

--
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/