Taken from the vsftpd website FAQ:

Q) Help! Does vsftpd support bandwidth limiting?
A) Yes. See vsftpd.conf.5 man page and investigate settings such as
"anon_max_rate" and "local_max_rate".

(That is, install vsftpd and run "man 5 vsftpd.conf".  Alternately, read the
HTML version at http://tinyurl.com/5qnd5 .)  Never tried this myself, but
I've heard good things about vsftpd in general.

Evan Eusey