On August 16, 2004 07:24 pm, Andras Kende wrote:
> [...]
There is indeed and I finally found an article that speaks about it.  The
solution was for me to manually enter the "passive" command before
transferring.  This is odd seeing as it "says" it's entering some form of
passive mode, but it's really not.  What's even more odd is that for me to
make Konqueror work with this server, I had to go to KControl and turn PASV
ftp mode OFF!  Go figure.  Anyway, it seems to work now.

Cheers!
--
Aaron Dalton
http://aaron.daltons.ca