Joshua Tinnin wrote:
Two sites that failed consistently for me were
>>http://www.pga.com and
http://www.statefarm.com

The browser versions are

Mozilla 1.7.2
Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3

Both versions were built from ports the day after the port was
committed.  All other ports are up-to-date.

I don't know if this would be helpful, but I'm testing both sites at the same time (tabbed) with Mozilla and Firefox, and I'm not having problems - am clicking through many links with both browsers fetching on both tabs (and Mozilla also has other tabs open). I'm running 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 and have the same versions of Mozilla and Firefox as you do, and all my ports are also up-to-date. Both browsers have Flash, Java and scripting enabled. If it means anything, I'm also running X.org and Xfce4. However, the OP it was an intermittent problem (is it with you as well?), so not sure if I'm just getting lucky, as I haven't ever surfed either of those sites before.

Hi,

I've got flash and java plugins too. The windowmanager doesn't seem to matter, I typically use WindowMaker but am often in XFCE. The problem is intermittent for me. I was consistently crashing on the statefarm login href, but now it's working. Other sites intermittently crash the browser.

Hmmm... maybe this warrants a posting to mozilla's bugzilla site.

--
Regards,
Doug