Marc Cabanatuan wrote:
[ ... ]

Right now I've got a /27 and I am attemtpting to add 5 addresses of
that adress block (ipv4) to the box as either seperate addreses (not
aliases to the primary interface) or seperate addresses bound to
sub-interfaces. So far I have been unsuccessful and the host told me
to use aliases.

FreeBSD doesn't let you configure multiple IP addresses within the same subnet. You will either have to use different netmasks, or else use aliases as recommended.

I also wish for these settings to stay after (re)boot.

See /etc/rc.conf, and add something like:

# Sample alias entry.
#ifconfig_lo0_alias0="inet 127.0.0.254 netmask 0xffffffff"

Not to mention they say my firewall is the problem and they couldn't
get out to the internet from root console (im using pf and have the
rule of 'pass out all'.

Hmm.

Next thing, a second account just 'showed up' on the box with uid 0.

toor:*:0:0:Bourne-again Superuser:/root: - from /etc/master.passwd

I suspect it was techs from the host, but I want it off the machine.
How do I do this?

FreeBSD ships with a toor account available but disabled, which can be useful if someone breaks the shell used by the root account itself. If you want to get rid of it, run vipw.

--
-Chuck