I've just run into a 16-character username limit in our quota support, or at least in the edquota command itself (5-CURRENT):

edquota -u -e /afilesystem:614400:716800:4000:5000 areallylongusername
edquota: areallylongusern: no such user

Does anybody know what would it take to raise this limit to at least 32 characters?

--
 Chris Dillon - cdillon(at)wolves.k12.mo.us
 FreeBSD: The fastest, most open, and most stable OS on the planet

A: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?