hi people
 i am trying to configure my nvidia card on freebsd 5.3beta
and it's imposible to me do it
first xorgconfig does not find the card database like when i use xf86config in 4.10
then the xorg.conf file it's incomplete
then i use the xorgcfg and does not work i get a gray screen with a mouse an nothing
more my last choice is with sysinstall with "xorgcfg -textmode" and i can find in the
card database for my Geforce2 .. but when i do startx i get screen not found my
solution was copy the xorg.con.new in the /root directory to /etc/X11/ then startx
works but i compile the nvidia driver an this error apears in the console
NVRM: detected agp.ko, aborting NVIDIA AGP setup but the startx works
but glxgears give these error
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual
HOW can i do my video card work correctly with xorg
HELP PLEASE