Hi folks,

I have Tardis (Windows) running on my network broadcasting NTP
time signals (right now every 4 seconds), but the
FreeBSD machine is running 5 seconds faster than
all the other computers.

Here are the lines that I added to /etc/rc.conf:

xntpd_enable="YES"
xntpd_flags="-A -c /etc/ntp.conf -p /var/run/ntpd.pid -l /var/log/ntpd.log"

(Both 'top' and 'ps -aux' show ntpd running after I rebooted.

Here are the lines that I added to /etc/ntp.conf:

driftfile /etc/ntp.drift
broadcastclient

Does anyone have some ideas why it isn't synching up?

Thanks for your help if you can!

Start Here to Find It Fast!™ -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/
$8.77 Domain Names -> http://domains.us-webmasters.com/