Hi I am trying to install freebsd5.3 beta1 on my Toshiba Dynabook PIII
with 240mb ram and 40 gb hdd but every time the initial boot gets to the
USB driver it stops (freeze) the only thing I can do is hold down the
power button 5 secs. I have tried running with acpi disabled and tried
to disable the USB module, but it still doesn't work.
Any ideas.

If I am having this problem now, and I do get it to install will I have
the same problem when I try to use USB after install.

Any help would be great.
thanks
Caleb