Hi all,

Just installed FreeBSD on a Pentium 150 I found in the garbage (!), and it seems the installation went fine, but I cannot boot. I had to use the boot floppies to start the installation, so I used those to boot from to try and figure out how to configure the boot options in sysinstall, but I had no luck. I tried using the fixit floppy, but I don't understand how to find the hard drive or what I would do when I got there (I'm kind of a newbie to FreeBSD). The "holographic shell" didnt work (no shell came up at all). I can't currently rescue from a CD as I did a network install from floppies. What is the next step?

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." Popular Mechanics, 1949

SDF Public Access UNIX System
http://www.freeshell.org/
Geekier than you since 1987.